How to Enroll
Don’t forget to enroll within 30 days of your hire date!
Health & Welfare Benefits
- Enroll through PeopleSoft Employee Self Service.
- Accessing PeopleSoft:
- On the B&V Network: Select PeopleSoft from the “Popular Links” menu located on the iNET homepage.
- Off of the B&V Network: Visit the external PeopleSoft login page.
- User ID:
- If your employee number has a leading zero, your User ID is the first three letters of your last name in all CAPS + the last five digits of your employee number. Example: ABC12345.
- If your employee number does not have a leading zero, your User ID is the first three letters of your last name in all CAPS + your six-digit employee number. Example: ABC123456
- Select “Forgot Password?” and then enter your User ID when prompted. You will then be prompted to enter your date of birth. Your date of birth must bein the format of MM/DD/YYYY. Example: 01/23/1980. A temporary password will be emailed to you.
- After logging in with your temporary password, you will be prompted to change your password.
Navigate PeopleSoft for Benefits Enrollment
- Select Employee Self Service under Main Menu.
- Select Benefits.
- Select Benefits Enrollment.
Confirm your Benefits
- You will receive an emailed confirmation statement the day AFTER you submit your elections.
- If you see an error, immediately contact the Employee Service Center at +1 866-898-BVHR (2847) or EmpSvcCenter@bv.com.
OCI Craft Professionals
- Complete a paper enrollment form and return it to your project site Human Resources contact within 30 days of your date of hire.
- Review the hard copy confirmation statement and let your HR contact know of any errors.
- View the 2020 New Hire Benefits videos and booklet on iNET’s Health & Wellness site. If you are a Craft professional, you will receive a New Hire packet from your HR contact.
- You can access Retirement Program materials on iNET’s Retirement site.
Wondering whether the Account Based Health Plan (ABHP) or the PPO Green Plan is right for you? See which plan these professionals chose and why, to help you decide.
- Young professional in good health
- Middle-aged man with diabetes
- Husband and father of three
- Director nearing retirement
The information provided here is for informational purposes only. This includes general information about your medical benefits plans. This summary is not a plan document under which the plan is maintained and administered. Any discrepancies between this information and your plan documents will be governed by the plan documents. The benefits described on this website are subject to change at any time.
Employment status: New hire.
Health status: Exercises 3 to 4 days a week. Maintains a healthy weight.
Health plan needsKim is young and active. She spends more time going to the gym than going to her doctor. When she does see her doctor, it’s mostly for preventive care, which is covered 100 percent. She doesn’t feel a need to put a lot of money toward health care coverage right now.
Health plan choice: ABHP (individual coverage)Kim chooses the ABHP so she can keep more money in her paycheck. She invests some of her savings into her HSA to take advantage of the tax benefits—she knows she can increase her tax-free contributions at any time if her situation changes. For now, this plan gives her all the coverage she needs.
Employment status: Supervisor with 10 years of service.
Health status: Managing diabetes. Working to improve exercise and nutrition.
Health plan needsTom is taking steps to manage his diabetes. But having a health issue can be complicated, and he knows how quickly costs can add up. Keeping his health care costs predictable is important, even if it means paying a higher contribution.
Health plan choice: PPO Green Plan (employee + spouse)Tom appreciates the lower deductible he pays with the PPO Green Plan, and he plans to take part in the Well-being Program to bring his contribution costs down. He knows this plan gives him the coverage he needs to manage his diabetes—and his out-of-pocket expenses—if he runs into complications.
Employment status: Recently promoted to supervisor.
Health status: Gets regular checkups and exercises to manage stress.
Health plan needsWith three young kids at home, Asar spends plenty of time in the doctor’s office. He doesn’t have any health issues himself, but he did end up in the emergency department last year after a fall. He knows anything can happen. Asar wants a plan that works for his growing family—and his tight budget.
Health plan choice: PPO Green Plan (family coverage)Asar likes the financial protection of the PPO Green Plan. He’s able to make room in his budget to pay the higher contribution because he knows he’ll pay a lower deductible when he or his family needs care. He also makes pre-tax contributions to a flexible spending account (FSA) for qualified medical, dental and vision expenses as well as a dependent care FSA to help pay child care expenses during the year, which saves him money on taxes. This plan gives him the coverage he needs plus peace of mind.
Employment status: Director, 15+ years of service.
Health status: Takes prescriptions to manage high blood pressure and cholesterol.
Health plan needsSusan works hard to save in her 401(k). Her goal? To retire in 7 years so she can spend more time with her grandkids. One thing that's important to her is prescription coverage because she takes a couple medications. She needs a plan that keeps her protected and helps her focus on the future by saving.
Health plan choice: ABHP (individual coverage)Susan chooses ABHP to take advantage of the tax benefits of her HSA. She knows she can save money by contributing the maximum amount and watching it grow, tax-free. Plus, she can make pre-tax contributions to a limited purpose FSA to help cover certain dental and vision expenses and lower her taxable income. This plan lets her cover her health care expenses while taking her retirement savings even further.
- Qualifying Events Form
Must have a valid Black & Veatch network login to access. Use this form when you experience an event that qualifies you to make changes to your benefits, such as a birth, adoption, change in marital status, registration of a domestic partner, loss of coverage, etc.
Have a question about your benefits?
- Contact Health Advocate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at +1 866-799-2731, www.HealthAdvocate.com/members or email@example.com.
- Download our mobile directory by texting mybenefits to 67936 (text mybenefitssp to 67936 for a Spanish version).
- If you’re a BVCI professional, get the mobile directory by texting BVCI to 67936.